We’ve worked hard to make sure you have access to the best Verizon FIOS promotion code content the web has to offer. 2012 offers many amazing online deals for Verizon FIOS packages, and we’ve made sure you have access to the best of them right here. In the following package deals you’ll find offers ranging from package deals that save you a fortune to offers for free equipment and cash back gift cards. Every offer is a little bit different, so make sure you read through the details in order to select something that will give you the service you want at the price you want to pay.
Each of the following offers will go through on Verizon’s website when you click through from this page, so make sure you activate your favorite offer by clicking the provided link.
Verizon FIOS Promotion Codes Updated for June, 2012:
1. See all of the Verizon Bundles and Special Offers. If you do not want FiOS and would like to see the Standard Broadband Offers, click on the “Standard Offers” tab on the navigation bar in the middle of the page.
2. Verizon Triple Play Promotion – the Verizon Wireless amazing Triple Play promotion that gets you phone, television, and Internet service for just $94.99 for 2 years with a 2 year contract (ends 9/15). The deal includes your option to add HBO + Cinemax at 50% off for 12 months, a wireless router at no additional cost ($34.99 value), start-up costs including all activation and installation are fees waived, and your choice of a $200 Visa prepaid card or 12 months free of a home media DVR and HD set top box.
3. Verizon Business Bundle starting at $84.99. The Verizon Business Bundle includes High Speed or FiOS Internet + Business Phone with Unlimited Nationwide calling, 2nd basic phone line, $5 online discount, a wireless router at no additional cost, and no activation fee.
4. Verizon High Speed Triple Play for only $64.99 per month for 1 year (2-year DIRECTV agreement required) including Verizon Internet + DIRECTV + Verizon Phone service with unlimited local and regional calling, wireless router at no additional cost ($34.99 value), HBO®, Starz®, SHOWTIME® & Cinemax® for FREE for the first 3 months ($135 value), over 210 channels, 170 available in HD, and $5 per month discount.
5. Verizon Double Play – Phone And Internet promotion that will allow you to receive Verizon unlimited regional and local calling and Internet for just $34.99 per month for one year. You’ll get an amazing deal on Internet and phone service that includes a wireless router at no extra cost ($34.99 value), and $5 monthly discount.
6. Verizon FIOS Double Play TV And Internet promotion that will net you Verizon’s amazing Double Play – FIOS Internet + FIOS TV Prime HD services with absolutely no long term contract for just $79.99 per month guaranteed for 1 year (ends 6/16). You’ll get a wireless router at no extra cost ($34.99 value), HBO and Cinemax 50% OFF for 12 months, and absolutely no activation fee or installation fee. This amazing deal nets you $5 off per month if you order online, and you’ll never have to worry about cancellation hassle again. A basic version of the Verizon FIOS Double Play TV And Internet is only $64.99 per month (ends 6/16).
7. Verizon High Speed Internet – for only $19.99/month with no contract, but you must have existing Verizon home phone service to get the deal. Also receive a wireless router at no additional cost ($34.99 value).
Personal Verizon FIOS Experience:
I’ve enjoyed FIOS for Internet access for over three years now with no major problems. Speeds have always been great, even during peak hours. We enjoy our continuous 20MB download and 5MB upload connection speeds for all our Internet needs, and I’ve only seen a failure one time during a powerful storm. I’d recommend Verizon FIOS promotion code content as a way to get inexpensive Verizon services for anyone looking for the best Internet, TV, and phone deals around.
Ordering over the phone won’t get you the same amazing deals you’ll find when you use Verizon FIOS promotion codes online, but you can still get amazing bundled service at a reasonable discount. You can get in touch with Verizon directly by calling 888-553-1555. You’ll be prompted to enter your phone number, and then sent to an answering system. You can usually skip the menu by simply pressing 0 at all of the prompts until you get a representative. You can find Verizon customer service information online by checking here.
You can check through Verizon’s complete list of FIOS offers here.